Lactonic Granules: Review, Side Effects and Dose

I was introduced to Lactonic Granules by my OBGyne who had attended my wife during delivery. After one week of delivery, I had to see the doctor with complain of low breast milk supply. My wife was unable to produce sufficient amount of milk which had started to haunt the health of my kid. My pediatrician had recommended a milk formula to supplement the reduced breast milk.

I was reluctant to give any milk formula before six months of age. I am aware of the importance of breast milk for a baby.


My OBGyne listened to my concerns and suggested me two medicines – Lactare capsules for one week and Lactonic Granules for extended period of time.
I decided to buy both of these products. The result was instant. It takes just one day for my wife to start producing sufficient amount of milk. For some reason, I thought it to be the effect of Lactonic Granules, and decided to stop Lactare capsules even before the prescription, that was for one week.


I had seen how the milk production increased just one hour after my wife takes Lactonic.


Dose of Lactonic Granules

My wife is taking these granules two times a day – in the morning and evening. She is taking one tablespoon mixed with little amount of milk or sometimes with warm water. 

I am aware of the fact that one should not give anything to the mother to consume, because of the possible problem with the baby. I decided to check about all ingredients of Lactonic Granules.

I was surprised to note that it contains only herbal ingredients. And, all of these ingredients are not going to have any negative effects on the baby. Further, these ingredients can be taken in any quantity for extended period of time without any side effects. Hence, there is also no issue with overdoing Lactonic.

I am writing this review after seven months of the birth of my baby. I am completely satisfied with Lactonic Granules, and would like to suggest all mothers to have it, if they are not able to produce sufficient breast milk.

It contains Shatawari, among other herbal stuffs. Which are completely safe for both mother and baby.

Important Information: Over time, I found another wonderful product to supplement nutrition needs of my wife and increasing breast milk supply. This is a herbal tea without a modicum of side effects. Check out it in the following link:



Comments

You May Also Like Following Popular Posts

Popular posts from this blog

Two Wives of Nikesh Arora

Surjewala MMS Scandal

Shereen Bhan: Husband and Details